Sivik Global Healthcare, LLC is a Greenwich, CT based bottom-up long/short hedge fund. The underlying funds have had strong performance and have been managed by the same portfolio manager since 2001.
We are seeking an Equity Research Analyst to join our firm to work with the Health Care Research Team, directly supporting the portfolio manager.
You will be part of a team responsible for driving financial research analysis for the portfolio manager. Responsibilities will include researching specific companies via filings, earnings, industry sources, and financial modeling; authoring research covered in conference calls with investors as well as other research functions as directed.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university; preferably with a financial background
- Strong desire to understand the health care sector
- Strong desire to grow into an analyst and learn equity research
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with industry experts, company management, and investment professionals
- Energetic and self-motivated – must be extremely organized and able to prioritize work and multi-task effectively
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to work independently and under strict deadlines
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- A few years’ experience with a financial services firm preferred
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.